Working from home…

does not mean your business is covered by your homeowners insurance (often, those limits will be far too low). Extend your coverage to make sure your business is protected, even at home.

Business Property Insurance

Fires. Vandalism. Theft. Weather damage. Business insurance maters. 

With so many unpredictable events that can wreak havoc on your property, you need the right coverage to protect the place your business calls home. Turn to the commercial business insurance experts at Henry O. Baker to safeguard you from any damage your properties could sustain, so you can run your business worry-free.

Serving Customers for
97 years
Sign up for our emails